How to remove the injector pump?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jado78

Reaction score
Guys I have removed and replaced my zd30 engine due to a cracked head and scored bore. I am trying to salvage some parts off the old engine. I am trying to get the injector pump off and I am having trouble. It appears to have 3 bolts holding it behind a gear turned by the timing chain. Does this gear need to be removed to access the mounting bolts and if so how would I go about this? This gear appears to be mounted to the shaft of the pump. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards, Jade

Well, I have had a look and I cant seem to find the required info in that manual.

OK, if you've downloaded the compressed folder D22, open it and navigate the folders as follows:
D22 Navara > sm > SM1E-1D22FG1 > open the ec section (pdf file). The procedure for injector pump removal starts on page 761.

OK, if you've downloaded the compressed folder D22, open it and navigate the folders as follows:
D22 Navara > sm > SM1E-1D22FG1 > open the ec section (pdf file). The procedure for injector pump removal starts on page 761.

Thankyou very much Ben

Back