I should have shopped at Plazmaman

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bert546

Reaction score
Now I no we arnt allowe.d to say anything negative about a certain front mount inter cooler supplier on this site . Most likely because they are a sponsor of the annual gathering. But after spending about 800bucks on the kit and about another200bucks on clamps and brackets I fitted it . Most of cooler doesn't get any airflow because it is behind bulbar .

All front mount coolers end up being behind the bullbar, look at all the D40's especially the V6 diesels they are slapped directly behind it, im sure it will still be getting plenty of air.
You have the alloy bar dont you?

You can comment on who ever, I dont care
But you also should try and sort it out fairly
I have looked at all your stats and posts and it seems you do have an issue with forefront
BUT I can also see the replies from forefront, including pm's and they have bent over backwards to help yo
we went through all this about 4 months ago????
Being a sponsor of our muster doesn't give them any ''protection''
you have made several threads and are quite vocal when it comes to forefront
We all get it, you dont like them or there product
Thats fine
But dont you think its time you got over it and just moved on
Really
Geez

And btw if we wanted to protect anyone we would simply delete this thread so it wouldnt go public

Last edited:
Now I no we arnt allowe.d to say anything negative about a certain front mount inter cooler supplier on this site . Most likely because they are a sponsor of the annual gathering. But after spending about 800bucks on the kit and about another200bucks on clamps and brackets I fitted it . Most of cooler doesn't get any airflow because it is behind bulbar .
So is the radiator. I'm a little puzzled as to where you thought a front mount intercooler might have gone ???

Bert I saw first hand the install on a fellow members rig with a bulbar. I was impressed with the quality and fitment of the unit. The company bent over backwards to get the unit to him asap as he had to be on the road promptly. He is impressed with the way it performs and has nothing but praise for the service provided.

Is this bloke still going on about this..? I remember his rumblings from months ago. No one else has any issue with FF products or service. What's your rant over....? Also try mounting your cooler in front of your bullbar if your worried about airflow. See how long that lasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back