iDrive for an auto D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viclord

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am planning to buy an iDrive for my auto D40 but I am not sure it would be useful or not since I heard that is more recommended for manual trans.

Any comments would be appreciated.

I’m running one on my 2010 d40 auto it makes massive difference well worth every cent I have had in manuals too but honestly I think it makes the auto a lot more driver friendly and you will love the instant throttle response and almost non existent turbo lag it’s night and day

If you do purchase make sure you actually set it to automatic vehicle when you install it per instructions that’s my one bit of advise I know of people put them in autos and left them in manual vehicle setting on install and they have not made an ounce of difference that’s why people sometimes say they don’t get any benefit from my experience I have many friends that have driven my auto with my I drive and gone and bought one next day they that impressed

If you do purchase make sure you actually set it to automatic vehicle when you install it per instructions that’s my one bit of advise I know of people put them in autos and left them in manual vehicle setting on install and they have not made an ounce of difference that’s why people sometimes say they don’t get any benefit from my experience I have many friends that have driven my auto with my I drive and gone and bought one next day they that impressed
Thank you will do it for sure.

Latest posts

Back