If you had to choose another 4x4 ute.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navdog_d40

Reaction score
hey guys if u had to choose another 4x4 ute what would it be and why?

i don't like to say this but if i had the money i would love a 70s series landcruiser with a big v8 diesel set up for the bush .

:rambo: :suicide:

70 series or patrol without a doubt if I had the money and I wouldn't consider anything else!

The v8 cruisers are gutless, we have them on site. Patrols are good but their to small for tall people like myself. I think either D40 v6 diesel or a 40series with 6pot turbo would do me with the fiberglass body... Yer boi!

I need the towing capacity and the ride quality, which knocks out everything except the Mishitibus Triton. I can't stand the shape of the thing, so I'm gonna look after my Navara!

Hmmm tough one. Love the d22 but if money didn't worry me it would be a new BT50 or ranger. Look good and top specs also I heard a ranger with a 3" straight through no cat no muffler exhaust the other day it I had a wet spot.

Rusty

I think I would have to go with a Landrover Defender Dual Cab 110.
2009_landrover_defender_01.jpg

Something about them gets me. I think I will have to own one before my times out.

Jap ute. Another D22 or Colorado or even a Triton.

American ute, Dodge Ram 3500. 6.7L of Cummin's Inline 6 grunt.

If only Cummin's would fit a Jake brake, the thing that Krankin loves so much. They run a exhaust brake though.

In the same config. as my current King Cab. It would be a Ford Ranger.
If was any four wheel drive and money was not an issue. Edit-
Changed my mind make it an Audi Q7 with the Twin Turbo V12 Diesel. Centre diff does lock but there is no low range but with a 500HP engine and 1000Nm of torque!! Who needs low range:)

Last edited:
#1 - F250 extra cab or dual cab
#2 - Hilux (again)
#3 - New Ranger
#4 - Triton
#5 - BT-50

Back