indicator movment

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navboi22

Reaction score
Friend of mine has a snorkel bought from ebay the one that says NAVARA on the side, and itt seem that you need to move the indicator in order to install it.
anyone had any issues like this? and if yes what the way to go with this?

Cheers

Yes a mate fitted one of those snorkels and yes you need to lower the lh indicator. They give you a template with all the holes and new indicator cut out so its easy as..

Same as the Safari Snorkel, have to move the indicator down. Wasnt a fan so went with the genuine Nissan snorkel.

ye i had to do that with my tiggerz 11 snorkel. there should be a template for it. i was gunna leave it in the gaurd but i thought i beta cut it out. its a real pain in that ass u cut the hole with a grinder. trying not to slip gunna it come us sweet in the end. quite a few spear words along the way when i sliped a little. if u got a little dremal grinder that would work good. i just used a worn out grinding disk on my 4inch.
be care ful u u dont go to crazy coz u'll heat the gaurd up and turn it inside out.
hope that helps

Latest posts

Back