Injection pump

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horto

Reaction score
I had border diesel check over my fuel leak, and turns out its the injection pump which i was quoted $3100 for a recon fitted. Has anyone had to replace theirs? also my car has only done 132000kms and im trying to get nissan to do a good will claim cause something like a fuel pump shouldnt die after such little kms, has anyone attempted this and succeeded?

fairly odd for it to leak fuel. even stranger to fit a reco instead of just replacing the seals.
i would ask exactly where its leaking the fuel.

yeah i thought the same thing, im going to a couple of other diesel places to get it looked at to get a few more opinions. Ive washed it and had another look myself and really dont see how it is bad enough to need to be replaced

Hey Horto , mate whatever you do DO NOT go to lismore Diesel to get your pump fixed I tried them once to get mine fixed , they wanted $560.00 to inspect and give me a quote and just plain rude as well as you can imagine I didn't pay it , I bought a second hand one from a nissan wrecker for $800.00 and put it in myself and is going fine.

Ok thanks mate, It's good to hear that one from a wrecker works good as I thought about doing the but people have told me not to risk it. I made a couple of phone calls and the gold coast 4x4 wreckers said they would sell me one for $660

Back