Install advice

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_T

Reaction score
Hey guys,
jjust after a bit of advice. A few of the mods I have planned are a new stereo, driving lights and a UHF. I have previously installed a stero so this poses no issues for me. However I was wondering how difficuly the UHF and driving lights are to install and if I am best to insatll them all at once and just bite the bullet or if I am better to do them one at a time and save myself a bit of stress.

cheers

The UHF radio is just run power and install the antenna and as long as you can drive a soldering iron you have that covered.
Driving lights are a walk in the park .All you need is a wire from the Hi Beam circuit that powers on a relay that will switch power direct from the battery via a fuse
or like this
foglite.jpg

In the above drawing where they take the feed from the fuse block you need to make that feed come from the Hi Bean circuit .You need to have the switch to make them legally installed so that you can turn off the lights even when on Hi Beam.

Latest posts

Back