Installing spotties off santa!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its worrying you had a good look. Lol.

Come on Krafty, you only have 1 more day to hit 5000 posts by the end of the year.

Dave.

Ssshh Digbyj he seems a bit sensitive on the topic of people looking at something he posted for people to look at. Next he will be removing the picture saying it was an invasion of privacy :sarcastic:

Come on Krafty, you only have 1 more day to hit 5000 posts by the end of the year.

it was never going to happen Dave even when you encourage me to make silly post after silly post. :big_smile:

Be sure to ignore those posts recently where I actually offered some assistance because it skews people illusions of me.

Silly posts, since when.

Anyway, time to pull that door trim off before work.

Dave.

You must only read every 100th post of mine then Dave

Door trim on a D22? Dammit even our Kubota doesn't have door trims and it's only 3 years old. Guess you guys did get the updated tractor :sarcastic:

I did it! As per old topics it's the red and yellow wire. I just tapped into it at the switch end.
Now just gotta put my car back together... and the pull it apart again for the snorkel install!!
Thanks for all the help fellas.
Lights look awesome by the way!

was this yellow and red wired in the loom connected to light bulb?
also how did you connect up a switch? did you run just a negative wire thru the firewall and to a switch? then other end to the frame/chassie/earth?

Back