Insurance discount

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny Coaster

Reaction score
Hey guys

I work at Youi Insurance and we have just started doing Trailer, Caravan and Camper trailer Insurance as of today. Prices are very competitive and the level of cover is awesome.

Let me no if any1 is interested and I can help out with discounted prices, we also do Car, Motorbike, Home and Contents and Business Liability cover as well with Boat insurance starting soon also.

Hey guys

I work at Youi Insurance and we have just started doing Trailer, Caravan and Camper trailer Insurance as of today. Prices are very competitive and the level of cover is awesome.

Let me no if any1 is interested and I can help out with discounted prices, we also do Car, Motorbike, Home and Contents and Business Liability cover as well with Boat insurance starting soon also.

Gave them a call when i bought the D40, couldn't compete with RACV, (i have 2 cars and home and contents with them) (i also have a camper trailer insured with CIL)

hey mate we have only started doing Campers and vans a day ago and from what I've seen and sold we are very competitive. How ever we dont seem to be cheeper for a range of 4wd's especially

Insurance

We have 2 4wds and Youi beat the cr****p out of NRMA and GIO for insurance.
Will be getting a quote for our caravan when due this year.

Latest posts

Back