Interesting read.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

her.d22

Reaction score
Came across this...thoughts?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414061890808.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414061890808.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 218
Shit always goes wrong with any make of car. But how the manufacturer handles it defines their name. I think they have just lost 28k in sales due to this post. Silly nissan 😋

Shit always goes wrong with any make of car. But how the manufacturer handles it defines their name. I think they have just lost 28k in sales due to this post. Silly nissan 😋
This is very true. My Dad's 2012 Glxr Triton went back 3x due to recall/warranty stuff and they were shockers to deal with.

Came across this...thoughts?

mate even your screen shot is blurry!! WTF do you love that phone for??
If thats the quality of a hemorrhoid im rushing out to get one tomorrow!!! just so i can run it over with my ute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 10 or 20 times lol :rofl2:

You gotta wonder how it passed all their quality control checks, and you'd think NCC would just push the car straight back to nissan after giving the refund, so it would be not coming out of their pocket at the end of the day.

mate even your screen shot is blurry!! WTF do you love that phone for??
If thats the quality of a hemorrhoid im rushing out to get one tomorrow!!! just so i can run it over with my ute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 10 or 20 times lol :rofl2:

Shhh you haha. For some reason it shrinks screen shots. I haven't quite worked out why yet! Still better than an Ipoo.
Mine came from there!
Not a lick of trouble
They must've just been unlucky!
You forgot to post up some of the comments! Ken funny some of them!!
This was posted as a screenshot to the navara d22 facebook page. The lady originally posted it in a caravan and camping page now but I can't seem to find the original post :(

As said, it could happen to any company. I won't touch Volkswagen for that reason, in spite of them owning RR, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Audi ...
This is true. Every manufacturer has it's lemons!

How did it ever make it of the line. Maybe it got dropped in transit.

I reckon it happened coming off the ramps of the truck...but who knows.

Latest posts

Back