Internet Speed Test

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got telstra Ultimate cable last week loving it!!

WOW man... i got a woody!
Lately Optus have been effing with me there's something wrong with the latency that is wrecking my speeds... I want to switch so that looks good.

How much do you pay?

WOW man... i got a woody!
Lately Optus have been effing with me there's something wrong with the latency that is wrecking my speeds... I want to switch so that looks good.

How much do you pay?

200gb p/m cost's me around 79.95 after $20 discount for bundling

And Ray yes i'm loving it

200gb p/m cost's me around 79.95 after $20 discount for bundling

Any time constrictions?

Exetel have this unlimited (always moving) off peak time, but you get invited to go elsewhere if you use 180Gb (or 100Gb and are a whiner in their books).

I have 60Gb for $50/mth at the moment, but it is impossible to really download it.

Any time constrictions?

Exetel have this unlimited (always moving) off peak time, but you get invited to go elsewhere if you use 180Gb (or 100Gb and are a whiner in their books).

I have 60Gb for $50/mth at the moment, but it is impossible to really download it.

Nup no time, haven't been on a plan with on/off peak for along time i hate it

I am with TPG, and normally get around 4mbs but tonight I am lucky to get 1.2 from Melbourne Optus servers, I can get 2.5mbs from Internode server in Adelaide so there must be something wrong.

im with westnet and think on on the 50/50 package and that test just confirmed my thoughts that my net is s#@t

i work at telstra (dont hold that against me lol) adsl2 speeds comes down many factors like...distance from xchange, cable gauge, type of modem, type of dslam. unplug everything from the line except the modem and see what ur modem syncs at? this will determine if theres something in your house affecting your speeds

1574298064.png

That is when i test to Adelaide from Perth, but if i test to Perth from Perth i only get 15's. Not sure if that is because the main telstra servers are over East??

Im happy either way

Brett

Back