is it just me ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navdog_d40

Reaction score
is it just me or are there alot of chopped 4 door patrols with a tray put on the back i see more and more everyday ?

also i have seen a holden vs 4 door chopped at the back with a tray ??

is it really worth people spending the money i wouldn't think doing it would be cheap...
:rambo:

any one els seeing them ?

its only expensive if you pay someone to do it, lots of guys are doing it themselves

It mainly depends on the engineers cert. Some are alot dearer than others. If you can do the body work yaself it would make a massive difference.

There was 2 gq 4 door patrols parked together at the swap meet in ballarat, And there was 3 or 4 100 series cruisers chopped down as well, Only downside is they only have a 6x4 tray

If Nissan or Toyota sold them from the factory like that they would make heaps of money!!! Lots of people looking for 4 door, solid axle, trayback, full size 4wd. I know I would buy one if they didnt command such a high price!!

Given that they run a chassis,and that is only a body mod, do they even need to be certified?

they do need to be certified. we cut my mates gu into a dual cab. cost him bout 1500 all up, and probably that much again to get engineered.

I think it would defeat the purpose of having a Patrol if the tray hung out over the backby 1 meter.

Latest posts

Back