Its here

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ok Krankin I'll keep an eye on things and make sure they don't go off topic you can count on me !! :big_smile:

Which ones are the Holdens & which ones are the Fords?

It won't be the Greens. Bob Brown rides a seatless bicycle, that's why his eyes are bulging out of his head.

I'd actually like to see a return to the old format. It was quite fun to watch the mini minors heading down Conrod with Moffat's Falcon (and everyone else) eating them up.

I think it turned a little sour when Dick Johnson showed up with a 2.0L Sierra and then it was ruined completely when Jim Richards blew the rest of the field away with the Nissan GTR. I think incidents like those are part of the reason why they moved to a two-car race.

It didn't stop Holden from playing tricksies with their engines. For the 24H race they dropped their normal powerplants and bolted in the biggest thing they could reasonably find an excuse for, which may not have been fair but when they finished the race something like 60 laps ahead of the Mishitibus Magna it was bloody funny.

Well there is no bloody way I am being Tony Friggen Abbott

Na you shall be known as Bronwyn Bishop.

Oh and where's that pic you promised us of you in your wedding dress ?

Was it the fairytale wedding you wanted ?

Go Murphy.

Oh and Krankin gets to be Tony Abbott.

Oh yay I got the good choice, I'm going dress shopping immediately.

Wedding hasn't happened yet Dave and you don't get to see the bride (or the queen) until she walks down the aisle.

Further than that but once you get to Adelaide let me know and I'll tell you a short cut

Back