Its here

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon its the Service Managers most of the time.

No offence Fatboy.

Think I should go get a hair cut, it moves now. Getting to long.

Holy crap that run down the mountain would have been hairy at the bottom, wonder just how much the guy still on the road could see.

Do service managers have to have long hair? Maybe it;s to cover their ears so they can't hear customers complaints.

Krankin, i'm starting to worry about you. There is a noticable pattern in you posts with the Homophobia? Everything seems to be gay..

Not hiding anything are we?

Also i believe it is spelt. Definitely

(ok, i've had my fun. I will leave you V8 Budgetcars alone)

Last edited:
Krankin, i'm starting to worry about you. There is a noticable pattern in you posts with the Homophobia? Everything seems to be gay..

Not hiding anything are we?

Also i believe it is spelt. Definitely

(ok, i've had my fun. I will leave you V8 Budgetcars alone)

I'm deeply sorry about the spelling sir, I wasn't aware this is a spelling forum, but thanks for the tip,
and goodbye to you too:flowers:

Who won the f'n pole shoot out?

Stupid F'n bridal party decided it was time to f'n leave for the wedding ceremony as it started raining on Whincup's f'n warm up lap, then we had to sit in the car for 5 f'n mins while we waited for the f'n idiots to work out where reverse was in the car parked behind us.

They'd already wasted so much f'n time we were late for the church but would they let me watch the last 3 f'n shoot out laps. F'n women what a waste of space.

(as you can see the time is church helped me a lot :big_smile: )

Who won the f'n pole shoot out?

Stupid F'n bridal party decided it was time to f'n leave for the wedding ceremony as it started raining on Whincup's f'n warm up lap, then we had to sit in the car for 5 f'n mins while we waited for the f'n idiots to work out where reverse was in the car parked behind us.

They'd already wasted so much f'n time we were late for the church but would they let me watch the last 3 f'n shoot out laps. F'n women what a waste of space.

(as you can see the time is church helped me a lot :big_smile: )

guess what

your mate Murph got pole.....only cause half the shootout was rained on...but good for him, thats the way the cookie crumbles

I saw that lap, it was a good lap. I also figured with the rain it would screw up the last few runners, I was hoping it would only screw up tander but as you say that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I see next year the 500 enduro is back where it belongs too, that's a good thing. I like the island track but think Sandown is a much better choice for the 500.

Back