Jailed for trying to blow up a dealership!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sundowner2

Reaction score
I bloke on the Gold Coast was jailed today for trying to blow up a car dealership!!..it seems he had an issue with the turbo on his Navara but dealer Von Bibra said he had fitted an after-market accessory and he could forget any warranty claim!!...I wonder what the after-market accessory is??

Read about it here;
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...r-under-warranty/story-fnje8bkv-1227265282360
What dick heads nissan are they kill me there service is shit he really got the shits aye

The vid of the runaway car on the same paage is a bit alarming. Everyone just cruises on bylike its nothing unusual...
What a dimbo though letting offthe handbrake on a hill andthinking they could push it... Some people!

the vid of the runaway car on the same paage is a bit alarming. Everyone just cruises on bylike its nothing unusual...
What a dimbo though letting offthe handbrake on a hill andthinking they could push it... Some people!

only in nerang mate... Haha

Cant stop laughing...

They were probally on the little glass pipe like ol' mate trying to blow up vonbibra

Latest posts

Back