Janowen hill 4x4

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we will be heading out Friday afternoon as the wifey has to work until atleast 2:00. if we can get away by then we shouldnt be any later then 4:30-5:00. Hopefully its dry this time cause the tracks look pretty dam good

Will continue to watch for updates as would enjoy heading out as well. I pulled out last time due to weather. Would get there Friday arvo lateish

Wayne

So i dont know if anybody on here knows that the opposite lock toowoomba 4x4 comp is on that weekend it will be very busy i will be out there gonna be a great weekend.

Yes crap is the word i would use also. Thought it was the weekend before as its a long weekend. will have to organize it for the weekend of 23/24 or 30/1.

Unless we go to landcruiser mountain park or senic rim on the same weekend. Should be quiet with everyone out at janowen.

ljacko78 said:
agree on new venue - I'd like to go to Senic Rim again :)

Make sure you go to the right place! They're changing venues really soon (start of June or July), so will be very much worth double checking!

looks like scenic rim is having an event that weekend also. perhaps LCMP or a different weekend?

Something has come up and I won't be able to make it that weekend if its stilling going ahead. If it has been postponed, I'll be a certain attendee if we try again in a few weeks. I think the school holidays are the the week after. Maybe we can look at it after the holidays?

I have only got this weekend coming for time off. I will be going to lcmp with my bro in his pootrol. Obviously bringing the financial advisors along for some relax to and playing around. Hope we can still get a crew out to have some fun

Have fun, bummed that i can't make it. As long as its not the last outing for the qld'ers. Anyway better go get ready for the rugby tonight. Got all the Welsh inlaws to bag, including a couple visiting. Go the wallabies!

Ok so it seems that there is no chance to get some free space at the local 4wd parks for a weekend away.
I think this could be revisited after the school holidays.

As for next weekend i still want to get the nav dirty and am thinking of going up for a run at glasshouse. so those keen for a sat run up there post up here and will get a group together.

rover park

was trying to make it but the wife has booked the bark for straddy next Friday to spend the day over there checking out a wedding venue

for those that wish to still head out this weekend to LCMP(16-17th June) i will be heading out with my brother (Pootrol) and one of his mates(Ranger) for a relax and a play in the mud. fingers crossed i have the intercooler fan mounted to give it a run in and also have the brothers winch mounted finally to his steel bar cause he is gonna need it.

so the invitation is there for those that still wish to get the rigs dirty and kick back and relax. i will be heading up friday afternoon so fingers crossed will be arriving at LCMP 5-5:30ish.

for those that may still be coming let me know so we can get a big enough site for all of us

cheers
Rusty

Could really use a good w/d away but I have a bit to do to the nav before I take it to lcmp.

Latest posts

Back