Janowen hill 4x4

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will see you there. We are heading up in the morning. Patrol and my navara with a few blokes.

Sounds good. My brother is coming is his patrol and both of us are bringing the Handbrakes along. We are gonna try get to the Terrace for best spot camping

its a shame alot of you guys couldnt make it along to the LCMP Weekend. the temps were 5deg on Friday night and 10deg on Sat night. The days were brilliant, not a cloud in sight and had a great time putting the nav through the tracks. for osme reason i didnt try Telecom Hill but i did most of the other harder tracks. The Claw Gorge was a real test for correct lines and rock hopping and slider testing. we ended up with no dmaged panels but the bashplates got a flogging on the Gorge track cause i misjudged a creek crossing.

Jarrod - was nice meeting you for the quick few minutes we had a chat. was good putting a name to a facee. hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as we did.

Rusty

My thing is I'm only new to the 4x4 scene so I don't know many places, other wise I would. How would glasshouse be next week after this rain?

You'd be surprised how quickly it dries out up there.

Stuff like this is easy to organize.

Just find a thread about a trip to the same location.
Copy the same starting/meeting point and time into a new thread so it doesn't get confusing.
Add your own date and wait for people to say they are going.
Then hope for good weather on the day/weekend.

spent a few nights camper out at Gordon Country and came across this place, the park was very wet but was having a good old chat with the lady who runs the park.

She informed me that the park is a buddy system but gave the ok for me to take a look at the camp areas. they are in the process of building another camp area in the park which will be accessible from near the shop.

Looks like a good place to go and very reasonably priced. Will be keeping my eyes open for upcoming trips here.

Latest posts

Back