Jason's Silver Bullet

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not good Jase.

Your can tell the old person by the RACQ sticker on the windscreen.

Well only older people do that down here.

Just want it to look neat and be as low profile as possible. I know I'll forget it's there when using the rear step so the less kicks the better.

Mate I got a couple of these and they are ink around 20mm thick. The bracket can turn back on itself. It will fit against the fill in panel under the tailgate. They will look nice too and by god they out out massive amount of like.

Attachments

• image-3954964039.jpg
    image-3954964039.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 59
Yeah it looks like the flush mounts are pretty hard to find, especially waterproof. Might have to come up with another idea like the recessed box or the ones you posted FB.

Yeah it looks like the flush mounts are pretty hard to find, especially waterproof. Might have to come up with another idea like the recessed box or the ones you posted FB.

They are cheap as too and water proof.
I think they'll work well it that position.

How did that come about? one of the first to order? If i go back to a tub on mine i would look at that bar,

Last edited:
I went to TJM Brendale after I put the rear bar on, I actually bought it from a different shop at Virginia.

He had a look at it and took a couple of pics, they ended up on the website.

Hey Jason, was wondering how you mounted the winch control box. Is it mounted ti the grill? I just installed mine and can't for the life of me fit it the way I thought it should go.

Cheers Brad

Hey Brad,

The winch control box came with a 45 degree bracket, I just used that and mounted to the top of the bullbar between the spotties. I had to drill a couple of holes in the bullbar for the bracket.

There wasn't much room between the spotties but it fits all good now. Best place for them I think, up out of the way.

Let me know if you want me to take a pic.

Back