joined 4x4 club

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jocky_boy

Reaction score
Hi

i have just joined my first four wheel drive club went to meeting it was excellent everybody had a good time great atmosphere hearing about all the fun stories and the old stories they got themselves into the ones they laugh at now. sitting at the meeting have a stubbie what else can you want.

as i dont know much at the miniute they said they would take me out and teach me a lot of things. if i want to go out said to put a message on there web page and someone will get back to me and take me out and the missus:hahaha: only joking.

jock

Last edited:
Good on ya Jock

I'm secretary of a 4x4 club in melbourne - and we had our monthly meeting last night. I hope ya enjoy going out with the people from the club. I certainly have learned heaps by tagging along with people who know what they are doing.

Good on ya Jock

I'm secretary of a 4x4 club in melbourne - and we had our monthly meeting last night. I hope ya enjoy going out with the people from the club. I certainly have learned heaps by tagging along with people who know what they are doing.

As a sechatary you ought to find out why your bloody clubs website is so hard to find in generic searches, man I was trying to find out some information a few weeks back and couldn't for the life of me find the club you spoke about. Once I had the flyer and got the name I found it a bit easier but for generic terms it was terrible. Get on the job Betty.

Latest posts

Back