Just weighed my Nav!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jnrsnav

Reaction score
Evening all, drove out to Calder Park weigh bridge last night.
Wanted to see how much my canopy I've been making weighs. So my truck with the canopy on is sitting at 2940kgs!! Took the canopy off while I was there and the truck with no canopy is 2540kgs.

Can't believe the car has gained 500 odd kg in add ons. Pretty sure tare weight is around 2 tonnes standard.

I'm also over GVM. Might need a GVM upgrade.
I would also say that 90% of 4x4s seen out touring would be over gvm. Adds up sooo bloody fast.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1440321141.330877.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1440321141.330877.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 174
DAMN.. 2.94 THAT'S UP THERE.
that's one sturdy canopy you have. Looks great.
Where you the only one in the truck?
What would upgrading GVM involve?

Yeah she is a bit heavy 😄. Not too sure what it involves. I already have the suspension done, HD coils with bilsteins all round and 500kg leaves in the rear. I will make some calls this week.

Thanks mate, has taken me a while to get it finished but I'm happy with the almost finished result.
Can't believe how quick it adds up. Even at 2540kg empty is heavy. I was the only person on board.

Weighed mine and its a few over 2.6. I thought that was getting up there

Your truck looks great matey.. be good to see when you say its done

Yeah she is a bit heavy but still zips along great. Mostly just need finishing of all the 12v side of things, and some aluminium shelving inside. Cant wait to hook up the camper at Christmas and try the whole set up out😆

Back