Justdrinkbeer's D40 King Cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had picked that weekend as time to get away but missus is out at school reunion so I gotta look after baby. Grrrr little bugger already interfereing

Get used too it!!! Though I wouldn't call it interfering, more like you have your priorities right.

Cheers Brad

Yeah the interfering in the first few months only happens when you're trying to get lucky and bubs chooses the second after you've talked the missus into it to start screaming for a feed.

justdrinkbeer - the sahara bar looks good on the king cab. i got the deluxe arb with sahara inserts on my king cab. looks like the colour match isn't bad either - i saw a white one when i was choosing my bar and the colour was too different so i stuck with black (easier to fix the scratches too)

Yeah mate, colour match is perfect, cant fault that. Only thing with the bar is the gap where they cut the standard front end is pretty big, about an inch.
Just got some recovery points for it too, bolt on where the bullbar mounts so I dont bend the stupid airbag sensor things by recovering off the bar

Latest posts

Back