Justdrinkbeer's Suzuki Sierra

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put some Landrover Defender mirrors on it, the stock ones were shot, defender ones are a fantastic improvement, although I found out that the door tops are made of bog. Will weld new tops in them to strengthen them up but wait til I get the new welder first.

Attachments

• Interior 4.jpg
    Interior 4.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Interior 5.jpg
    Interior 5.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Def mirrors.jpg
    Def mirrors.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 23_5_13.jpg
    23_5_13.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 104
Those seats look like the fit really well mate, actually i cant believe how ell they do fit!

great job.

I bet your back is much happier

Last edited:
Thanks mate, took a while checking different ones out, turns out the jeep ones are a good fit as they a very narrow and quite upright. Had to cut & weld the brackets to fit but not too bad.
The seat rail brackets are built into the floor so seats ended up a fraction too high, maybe an inch, but that's ok as can see no worries & more leg room.

Happy days!

You did well i reckon and the extra leg room in that thing would be a good thing id say, ,and I bet the misses doesnt mind the extra inch...... lol

and those wrangler seats are actualy pretty comfy for what they are aswell as being very easy to clean

Awesome , now you need the 1.3lt, some busa pistons( strait swap) and a turbo of a cappachino or swift gti and you will be in biss

Thanks fellas, yeah it's getting there, got some widetrack diffs for it now, hopefully get them on and give it a hiding.
Amazing how going from the $64k Nav to $4k zook is so much fun, drive it around with a big grin.
As for the motor, IF it gets a swap it will be a G16B vitara with the AW4 auto box, although its a lot of work, like a cab off rebuild thing.
Next to have some fun

Update time, sorry its taken so long.

Picked up some widetrack diffs (later model sierra, about 100mm wider) with the spring perches already welded in the NT position, as the little zooms have a bit of a tendency to fall over on side slopes the Extra track should help it stay upright. An added bonus is that the spring spacing of mine being narrow track means in general suspension movement, more torque is exerted on the springs, resulting in better flex....... We'll see, but all good in theory.

So the diffs were in pretty bad shape, stripped them all back and painted up, went good old charcoal metallic again, so now I have metallic diffs, pretty cool.

Also got some clear led indicators for the bullbar, drilled holes for em cos thought it would look cool. Haven't finished the bullbar yet, needs a bit of TLC as someone has bodged the shit out of it in the past.

Diffs out, no pics of new ones in as I need longer U bolts, didn't realise what a pain in the arse they would be to get.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374490126.087184.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374490153.861897.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374490168.958157.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374490185.355618.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374490198.005522.jpg

Hmm, put the last lot of pics up backwards, it currently has no front diff waiting for u bolts.
Forgot, also got extended brake lines, Pirtek at Peakhurst did them, good service if anyone is interested

Latest posts

Back