King rims pricing...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanFoldi

Reaction score
Hey guys what's a good price for king rims ?
I got a couple quotes today with tires.
1st quote was for km2 in 265-75 r16 $290 a tire plus $90 a rim
2nd quote was $250 a tire and $110 a rim. Now I just need to ring them back with each other price to see who can give me the best deal. Do these prices seem decent ?

About $100 a rim is standard and probably won't get a decent brand much cheaper. Those prices are very good for km2's.

A couple of tyre shops told me there are some brands of steelies that are shit house and can't get them to balance because they aren't round more oval.

-tyler

Have you tried jax quikfits? I think I paid $80-90 a rim and $240 for federals. If the km2 are $250 I would jump at them. That's a pretty dam good price

I payed $120 but im in tassy and everything seems to be more expensive down here.
Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with the brake calipers removing the paint off the inside of the rim? I have with dynamics and kings.

So just out a deposit on the new tires and picking them up tomorrow. Gonna keep the standard rims for now as I can't decide weather I want kings or a new set of alloys. The funny thing is he will only sell me 4 tires for 250 each if I want a 5 th he wants 300 for the 5th tire ! That's just weird to me.

Damn that's nuts. I know Tempe tires do them for 290 per tire. But at George only has 2 sets at that price of 250 a tire. I put a deposit on one set so if any one wants the last set jump on em ! I think I'm just gonna keep my old all terains as spares.

Finally got my new tires. After they told me it was ready I go and look and they had out bfg all terrains on.... Told them it was the wrong tires and they questioned me about what I ordered lol. Any way an hour later and I had my km2s very surprised how nice they feel on road. Now need to sort out some rims. But might do compressor and snorkel first not sure ATM.

Yea KM2 is probably the best all round mud tyre, I think you will find they perform really well.

should post a picture in the 265/75 bible thread

Yeah I'll try get one today. Bit hard at the moment as I had shoulder surgery 2 weeks ago :( only know it drives better from being a passenger lol. Sucks as cause I want to get out and do a trip to really test them. Only got to do one little trip in the nav before I did my shoulder. And on the last one I found that after a river crossing my breaks may the worst sound and felt like bad vibration through them.... So wanna see if it does that again. I have no issues with brakes on the road though.

Latest posts

Back