Krafty Identified.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and I forgot the other "Get out of gaol free card".

"I had a bad childhood" "I am still suffering because mummy and daddy wouldn't buy me that teddy bear or bike"

Judge say's, "Oh you poor thing, here's some tax payers money" "Go get those now"

Could be worse, daddy could give them a job and they spend all their time buying shit box cars.

Hehe the same car that had to be towed away because it was in such good condition and went like the clappers that he couldn't start it for the buyer.

ST185 Celica's and the Camry with the same engine had a tendency of a Conrod coming through the side of the block.

But Toyota's go forever. :sarcastic:

A mate was given the same Celica as old mate had.

Didn't go to bad, depends which engine you get though.

The 3SFE is pretty average. The old 2L Camry's ran the same engine. Say no more.

The 3SGE went pretty hard though.

Speaking of which, there use to be a 1990 model Camry getting around here with a 3SGTE out of a GT4 Celica.

Seen it racing a R33 one day, kept up with the Skyline.

Haven't seen it in a long time though. Either defected or written off me thinks.

There are lots of car models out there that don't have the best reputation but always have one or two shining lights. The thing that always gets me though is how some people are so good at turning any car no matter how good into crap and they can do it in record time. Sometimes it's ignorance and inability, other times it just seems to be everything they touch turns to shit.

Oh and I forgot the other "Get out of gaol free card".

"I had a bad childhood" "I am still suffering because mummy and daddy wouldn't buy me that teddy bear or bike"

Judge say's, "Oh you poor thing, here's some tax payers money" "Go get those now"

and "I had a bad upbringing, my parents abused me, dad was an alcho bla bla f*****g bla"

I just get sick of hearing that Toyota's are more reliable then anything else.

They may have once been, the new shape Hilux has nothing on the old ones for reliabilty.

All car makes have their good and bad stories though and nothing is made like it used to be. One day we will all be driving Great Walls and Chery's!

Cant say I have seen to many Cherry's on the road.

See a few Great Walls getting around though.

Should really get up and do something productive me thinks.

I think Chery's are only available in WA at the moment because their road laws are lax enough to get them registered, just like the GW's initially. Of course there is nothing stopping someone buying a WA car and driving it east with WA plates but it would account for low numbers over here.

In WA the land of the mining rich (so they think) there is GW's every where I couldn't believe how many there were on the roads.

The "cosmetic" roof racks on the Chery gets me though, they are a brilliant factory accessory!

I might have to get productive and offer the neighbour a beer but that's about it for me today.

Latest posts

Back