Labor to win on September 14th.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Gillard is going a awesome job.

Swan is a awesome treasure.

Union's are good for Australia.

Thank you Labor for taking action on "Man made Climate Change".

Spending all those billions on welfare was a good idea, oh and borrowing billions to give as foreign aid was a brilliant idea.

although labor are a pack of f#%kwits and have done some stupid things i believe when abbott walks it in he is going to attack our working conditions and pay and life is just going to get harder,small business to dissappear as the libs want everyone to work for large companies so us the general population cant succeed class society here it comes.

Problem with politics kevin is exactly as you say, one is as bad as the other. Too many want Gillard and co out because of what they have done not because the alternative party is a better option. It happens every election, the general public scream that the current party is bad, evil and doing wrong and the new party comes in and does the same thing but uses different names, come the next election the evil is still there it's just working under another badge.

Although it will probably happen the last thing this country needs is one party over populating the parliament basically giving them the free run but too many people this election will be voting a party out not voting a party in.

Just imagine what either side could do if they had a popular leader.

although labor are a pack of f#%kwits and have done some stupid things i believe when abbott walks it in he is going to attack our working conditions and pay and life is just going to get harder,small business to dissappear as the libs want everyone to work for large companies so us the general population cant succeed class society here it comes.

Dead right. People think they've got it bad now. Hold on for the Abbott & Hockey hurricane.

Problem with politics kevin is exactly as you say, one is as bad as the other. Too many want Gillard and co out because of what they have done not because the alternative party is a better option. It happens every election, the general public scream that the current party is bad, evil and doing wrong and the new party comes in and does the same thing but uses different names, come the next election the evil is still there it's just working under another badge.

Although it will probably happen the last thing this country needs is one party over populating the parliament basically giving them the free run but too many people this election will be voting a party out not voting a party in.

I completely agree. The irony is that everyone I speak to is saying this (almost verbatim) however I guarantee that labor will lose and Mr. (r)Abbott will get in just for the f*ck of it.

You reckon it has been tough for us for the last couple of years? Bullsh*t - these are normal economic conditions. The global economic boom wasn't going to last forever. Wait and see what Abbott and his cronies have in store for us! :wristy:

the general public scream that the current party is bad, evil and doing wrong ....

I think the opposition usually do this, the general public, I think, already know both sides are full of sheet and don't waste their time.

Although it will probably happen the last thing this country needs is one party over populating the parliament basically giving them the free run ...

Yes, but a hung parliament is useless as well, as we are currently seeing.

but too many people this election will be voting a party out not voting a party in.

Yep, shame in a way. What I mean is, we're in a blue ribbon Lib area, there's no way anyway else will ever get in down here. The problem with that is, because they're so safe in their seat, they don't do as much as they could for the electorate.

I can't see any winners from this coming election, it's just going to be one self absorbed, egotist up against another.

The price of food won't go down.
The price of fuel won't go down.
The price of insurance won't go down.
The price of education won't go down.
The price of beer won't go down.
The price of electricity won't go down.
The price of health care won't go down.

The carbon tax won't be removed.
The NBN will continue.

:deadhorse2:

But the more important thing is that Dave has changed sides. All this time of Julia hate has proven to be a ruse. He does secretly like redheads in power, and now he's admitted it.

Viva la hung parliment - no one gets too much power!

But the more important thing is that Dave has changed sides. All this time of Julia hate has proven to be a ruse. He does secretly like redheads in power, and now he's admitted it.

Met the man once. Had my doubts ever since.

Read that back. That's just a joke, sounded a bit nasty ....

I think the opposition usually do this, the general public, I think, already know both sides are full of sheet and don't waste their time.

Yep, shame in a way. What I mean is, we're in a blue ribbon Lib area, there's no way anyway else will ever get in down here. The problem with that is, because they're so safe in their seat, they don't do as much as they could for the electorate.

I can't see any winners from this coming election, it's just going to be one self absorbed, egotist up against another.

The price of food won't go down.
The price of fuel won't go down.
The price of insurance won't go down.
The price of education won't go down.
The price of beer won't go down.
The price of electricity won't go down.
The price of health care won't go down.

The carbon tax won't be removed.
The NBN will continue.

:deadhorse2:

Yes I think your quite right there.

Abbott will have a difficult time removing the carbon as it has become such and intergrated part of the econmy.

As for the NBN, Labor have been qutie clever with the setting up of NBN co. and the rollout. It will be virtually impossible to roll back or head in another direction with it.

I completely agree. The irony is that everyone I speak to is saying this (almost verbatim) however I guarantee that labor will lose and Mr. (r)Abbott will get in just for the f*ck of it.

You reckon it has been tough for us for the last couple of years? Bullsh*t - these are normal economic conditions. The global economic boom wasn't going to last forever. Wait and see what Abbott and his cronies have in store for us! :wristy:

To right!

If anyone thinks Wayne Swan and Penny Wong are dills it will be nothing compared to the likes of Robb (shadow finace minister) and that Shrek thing in charge of the calculator.
You don't hear much from either of them and by no acident I would say because when you do it's easy to work out there not across it.

and that Shrek thing in charge of the calculator.

LOFL. I've never heard of the member for North Sydney called that before. Very good.

Jumpin' Joe Hockey ...

shrek_the_third01.jpg

Oh no not that again! The state of political affairs now is a direct result of a hung parliment. It's just about impossible to get things done.

There's plenty getting done, you just don't read about it - the bonus is that no side can be a complete dick.

Send North Korea the GPS co ordinance for Parliament House. 1st of July sound like a good date. Then we can start again.

Then blame the opposition, or Noalition as they've come to be known as.
It is USUAL for the major parties to co-operate on essential legislation, even though they might take opposing views(hint the voting is what counts). It is very unusual for one party or tother to just say no.

If Abbott was any good, then he would have just got on with the job instead of continually showing that the independents backed the "better"(stretching it) party; hint following an election, the previous government actually has to loose power in the house and despite having the highest number of people behind him, he couldn't even pull that off. so he has been a petulant child for all these years.

As someone has said, Labor is such a bunch of unprincipled ****wits, it should have been a supremely easy job, but he ignored the rule about "never argue with an idiot, they pull you down to their level and beat you with experience".

Pox on both the major parties.

As for the NBN, Labor have been qutie clever with the setting up of NBN co. and the rollout. It will be virtually impossible to roll back or head in another direction with it.

The god thing about the NBN is that it is completely new system and not "yet another hack" to the copper system, which is what I've experienced continually throughout my life time.

Our first telephone was a crank handle on a party line and my first modem had cups for the ear and mouth pieces.

Finally the analogue is retired and the fully digital system rolled out.

This was actually a April fools thread.

Going by the love for the ALP on here. Should I start a ALP section this forum ?

As long as you don't start an Liberal/National thread, we already have enough carbon copy threads where people ask the same question time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back