LED lamp replacements...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshman

Reaction score
Hey all, I wanna do a full LED replacement on all the external lights on my truck, but without pulling it all apart, I'm not sure what type of lamps I'm requiring.

I'm pretty sure that my indicator lamps are 5w T10 type, but are they white, or orange?

Can anyone tell me what types of lamp I require? I want to do the tail lights' and the Parker and indicator in the headlights. As well as then side indicators as well.

Cheers.

parkers are a standard t10 bulb. i'm not sure about the indicators in the earlier models, but mine has the large bulb with the flat end (way bigger than t10, but not the normal bayonet type) they are clear, but you could probably use an orange led. side markers are a standard t10 also, they are a clear globe. tail lights i'm not sure about, haven't had to replace one yet, but i believe they look like fig 8, 9 and 10 from this link http://www.narva.com.au/products/browse/wedge-globes

mine is a 2010 model, so i'm not sure if the earlier ones are just the standard bayonet type fittings, if they are it's even easier

Hey all, I wanna do a full LED replacement on all the external lights on my truck, but without pulling it all apart, I'm not sure what type of lamps I'm requiring.

I'm pretty sure that my indicator lamps are 5w T10 type, but are they white, or orange?

Can anyone tell me what types of lamp I require? I want to do the tail lights' and the Parker and indicator in the headlights. As well as then side indicators as well.

Cheers.

Hey joshman,

I replaced all mine to LED and got them off Bright Lights Auto Parts online.
Heres what i put in. these are the codes and come in 2 pks
Front headlight: H460/55SW2P, T2012V18LEDA2, T106LED2P
Tailight: BAY15D1224LR, BA15S1224LW, BAU15S1224LA
Side Blinker: T10LED12P
Hope this helps

don't forget to change your blinker unit for LED lamps.
You can get them off the site and your blinker unit is behind your ashtrays.
number plate bulb: BA15S121LW2P

Latest posts

Back