LED Light bars available now

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justdrinkbeer

Reaction score
Hi all,

Little intro first up, I am a Sydney based Electrical contractor, and recently took a little deviation from the norm by importing, selling & installing LED lighting products for Residential, Commercial & Industrial use (i'll go into that in another thread). And now in another deviation from that I am selling LED light bars for vehicles.

I will be offering a few different ranges of bars to cater for different peoples needs, currently in stock I have the budget range which I have had 3 42" 240W units on vehicles for the last month or so for testing.

These units have performed extremely well, I have included photographs of them on my vehicle, and some photos from my trip away last week. Note the camera settings remained the same for the three comparative night shots, no camera trickery). I will get more photos of them in use tonight as the car was parked while away with the roof top tent opened.

I will post more info later on as I am on my office computer, I will also have more pictures available soon.

As seen on my car in photos-
42" 80 LED 240W- $450.00

Rich

Attachments

• LED 42%22.jpg
    LED 42%22.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Nav Front.jpg
    Nav Front.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 179
  • Roof 1.jpg
    Roof 1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 169
  • Roof 2.jpg
    Roof 2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 157
And photos of the 42" LED at camp

Attachments

• Dip Headlights.jpg
    Dip Headlights.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 138
  • High Beam.jpg
    High Beam.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 137
  • High +42%22 LED Bar.jpg
    High +42%22 LED Bar.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 159
hey mate do you have smaller lights as i want to mount 2 small ones under the roll bar on my d40 as a reverse/work light and prices cheers

Hi fellas,

Cobez- Nope its fixed to the roof, don't fret, my STX 550 came with those stupid roof racks that aren't any use, I managed to utilise the mounting points from that, and the others for a bracket for the tigerz11 aluminium roof rack

ryandm- Yeah I have 8" 12 LED 36W available, 2 in stock, i'll double check but I think $90 each, i'll have photos of them on another navara tomorrow doing exactly what you want to do. They are extremely bright though, I will have some small work lights shortly too which might be better.

Tried to pm you but your inbox is full

I have 40" led bar atm, but it has the mounting brackets underneath...which are a pain as i want to mount it like you have done. Do you sell the side brackets?

Cheers

Inbox cleared.

The brackets on these attach on the end of the bar, with two allen screws into the fitting its self and teeth in the casting so they can be adjusted in fine increments, I doubt that yours will have the correct attachment for these brackets.
If yours has the attachments I can get the legs etc on the next order, happy to get a photo if you like?

Rich

thanks for the quick response mate..... I really want it mounted to the roof like yours. I might have to suck it up and buy another one...... Can you get me a better photo of how you have mounted it?

Couple more photos, again a D40 STX 550, this time mounted to the roof rack
And I apologise for the photo looking at the bar with it on, this is the most unfair & misleading test of an LED light as they always look extremely bright head on.

:cheers!:

Attachments

• White 550 bar.jpg
    White 550 bar.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 143
  • White 550 front.jpg
    White 550 front.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 136
no worries yeah if you could post those photos that would be great so i can see what they look like otherwise the smaller work ones might be the go.

Could be silly ...Lol but.. Why would you mount a light bar to the roof rack, I thought the Led light bars are only good for flood or up 400m would you get more out of it mounted to the Bull bar, and maybe putting some spot lights on the roof (pencil beam) for distance

Will post up re. work lights a little later today, have a few options.

Milkman- Its actually the opposite. Any light works better the higher it is as you get better throw, however, with flood pattern the closer you mount them to the ground the smaller and more intense "pool" of light you get. A couple of HID's (possibly coming soon!) on the bullbar for long distance and you've covered all your bases.

Dave- Cheers

Rich

Will have the details for the different fittings up later today, will sort an order form in the For Sale section soon too.

Rich

Latest posts

Back