LED parkers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony d22

Reaction score
I know there are multiple threads on the LED parkers but I can't find what I'm looking for.

I want to change my standard globes to LED to match the bull bar.
I know standard is a 5 watt push in type globe.

Is this what they refer to as a T10?
How many LED's on the new globe should I go for?

If anyone knows where the right thread is please post a link or ebay sights.
Thanks

Im using ones like in the 2nd link posted^ except the ones I got are taller and have twice as many leds in them. They pretty bright compared to standard.

Im using ones like in the 2nd link posted^ except the ones I got are taller and have twice as many leds in them. They pretty bright compared to standard.

How long are your ones then, I was a bit worried that 35mm were a little long.
Seeing that the standard globe is only about 20mm long.

I cant remember, but they are longer than the ones in the 2nd pic, and they fit easily. They were the longest ones I could find on ebay that were cheap.

Sure do mate ! Well I had to on the 2010 d22 anyways because of the battery's and having big hands didn't help. Its all of three bolts on each side but , i done it on the weekend

Thanks for everyone's info here. I have removed a faulty parker (front right hand corner, in front of the battery) on my D22 (03). I got to it by removing the front most clip holding the wheel guard in place. Also a small cross bar had to be removed. I have skinny arms with long fingers - able to get an arm in to get to the parker. Twisted it to loosen the bulb fitting. Able to pull the bulb straight out of the fitting. Just have to buy a new one now.

Latest posts

Back