led spotlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has been running the new intensity type of led spotlights. My old ipf spotties have just about had it. Had a look at the arb intensity range and they are really expensive, over $700 each but supposedly the best.Also seen a dobinson pair that looked exactly the same for half the price, anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this or these types of lights? Cheers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416702917.898763.jpg
This is what I have, available from Sunyee.
Left to right 40deg 70w flood, 2x 10deg 60w spot , 20deg spot.
https://vimeo.com/112596889
Comparison from Highbeam to led switched on , Highbeam are narva +120

iPhone couldn't handle it too well , even brighter in real life , driving along a track saw a lot of things I usually miss , best thing has been price, picked them up on auction for $245 in total

Hi Malicious,

thanks for heads up mate. very bright spotties,thats for sure,also look the goods and nicely priced too.

cheers mate

If you get intensity's, just get the spot version. I run two spots, and they light up the side of the road just fine.

They don't go quite as far down the road as HID's. but they have better light up to around 500m. I will never go back to HID's.

I bought a couple of little 40w 10deg pencil beams on flea bay the other week, nothing to serious, city boy weekend warrior spec. Im hoping they light up the sides a bit too. Looked ok conected up to the jump starter shining up and down the street out the front of my house.

Thanks guys. Was thinking the spot in the intensity lights too. Noticed the sunyee seller on ebay sells sum good gear by the looks. Really can save a few bucks on their lights compared to the aus shops. The products seem as good as the aussie sold stuff. At my work the big forklifts run the arb intensity lights which is kind of why I checked them out. Still doing my research at, thanks for the input.
Cheers

What's the mounting bracket on the sunny brand lights like. Is it solid enough. For $275 they seem great value....

Hi ,

Just wired up a set of these yesterday for the nav. Based on 1st impressions I am stoked. These are the 7inch 90w version purchased from sunyee on ebay. Just thought I would give anyone contemplating new lights some feedback, cheers
Regards Adam
Ps- very solid mounts too.

Attachments

• 2014-12-25 17.19.53.jpg
    2014-12-25 17.19.53.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 144
We have designed this headlight. Only one led with this super power ;)

uploadfromtaptalk1419508541793.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419508564423.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419508564423.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 122
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419508582010.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419508582010.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 110
hey boys I went a pair of the arb copys from sunyee and they are pretty good for $320 delivered to my door. The brackets have some surface rust on them already but nothing to worry about. They are solid as I have been out a couple of times with them on very bumpy and rutted roads and they seem pretty good. They give great light and I can't complain for the price. Will post a pic if you want.

At the last dodgy Qld mechanics weekend .....We measured all kind of lights. I remember my old skool LightForce XGT (non HID) blitzed pretty much everything else.
Perhaps Pocoyo, Grasshopper or Pats may remember the numbers.

I have been looking at either the old lightforce xgt or sunyee led lights.
Cant make up my mind yet .
Nitro27, Was that $320 for the pair of sunyee. That may change my mind...

Sunyee were really good to deal aswell. The lights only came with spread covers but I asked them for normal spot covers and they gave them to me for no extra fee. You don't need the spread as the lights themselves give a really good spread.

Just checked out the pics on ebay and there is a big difference in light between the 96w and the 111w lights. amazing really. but the price is a fair bit more at over $500.

Latest posts

Back