lift kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridge888

Reaction score
hey everyone i currently have a d22 nav fitted with a calmini 3" lift kit installed. must say very happy with the kit sooo far. but i want too go a bit higher in the fron end and from what research ive done the kit i have is the highest u can bye i was wondering if anybody knows of anyone who does a front diff space/lift

There's no front diff spacer. Have you considered combining a 50mm body lift with larger tyres to increase your clearance?

Superior engineering in Brisbane. But why bother with a drop diff kit? Any ramp over clearance you gain, you'll lose in the having no clearance of your diff.

You're better off going with a body lift and bigger tyres

thanks everyone there is a guy on ebay selling a 7" lift kit on ebay but looks bodgy as hell does anybody know wat is required doing a body lift and who can provide a good kit

ZORDO on here can supply a 2" body lift kit for around $400 from memory...

It's fairly straight forward to fit yourself and he pretty much talked me through step by step how to do it over the phone.

Michael

With a body lift tho do you have to raise the bullbar and some stuff like radiator hoses ect? I have read something about it but am still in clear

Latest posts

Back