Lift kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiggles

Reaction score
Looking to install a tough dog kit at home. Any words of wisdom guys With installation? I do have access to full car hoist with installation. Any advice or help would be great

Cheers Chris

What are you fitting? Rear springs and front torsion bars? Shockies are easy enough. Springs are easy to do on a driveway, did mine like that. Still have the stock torsion bars in mine, but should also be doable on a driveway too... rears took me about 2 hours start to finish. Jacked the whole rear end up and did them both at the same time...

grease the bolts and inside the bushes and splines on torsion bars before assembling. dont tighten everything up tight until the cars sitting on the ground and youve bounced on it a few times to settle things in. thats how i do mine anyway. did the kit come with fitting instructions. and like bods said, easy enough to do in your driveway with a trolley jack. you can get a tub of moly grease from sca for about $12

Last edited:
Have not ordered the kit yet was quoted 1800 for a 2 inch lift from Sydney suspension in Penrith so was weighing up my options. Thanks for the help guys

Before you pull the trigger on that, send zordo a pm on here or post in his thread in the vendor section and hit him up for a price.

Oh right... that's not too bad if it is the whole lot, leaves and torsion bars plus shockies...

Got a feeling it's just a wind up of the torsional why I'm leaning towards the full kit and having a crack at home

Full kit delivered $1450 with shackles & pins. fitting instructions included
Cheers

Would that include delivery for that price?

Full kit delivered $1450 with shackles & pins. fitting instructions included [ Delivery may vary a little depending on your location
Cheers

Latest posts

Back