Lifting alloy bullbar After bodylift: Help needed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it off a guy on ebay for bout half the price.... however this was the first D22 kit he had done... a few of my mates with lux's got theirs off him and we had zero issues... so im pretty dissapointed... tryin to find the right bolts has been a head screw!!!

see how we go with the bullbar friday nite!! now with 5" lift its sitting pretty nice!! Plus the lift from the tyres...

Bodylift kits off fleabay are just crap.
The seller has done no research & probably never fitted a bodylift.
They generally use a multifit block [ as in one size fits all]
My kit may cost a little more but they do comes with the right bolts & fitting instructions & best of all.thet fit.
My blocks a made to suit each vehicle .
EG: D22
Blocks are different sizes & have different size hole in them to suit the right bolt.
NOT GOOD TO HAVE A 10MM BOLT & 13MM HOLE IN THE BLOCK :suicide:
Cheers

Does anyone actually know whether drilling new holes in the mounts is actually acceptable for legal circumstances? Like having a crash after you lift the bullbar, when the bullbar has a sticker on it saying not to modify any of it or its mounts? I tried searching but can find no answer to tell me if this re drilling of holes is actually a legal way to raise the bar up?

Latest posts

Back