Lightforce xgt or genisis?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray_215

Reaction score
Thinking of getting some new spotties. Dont know if i will get lightforce xgts or genisis. They will be hid'd courtesy of thumpa. But still deciding on the type yet. Any feedback would be appreciatted.

Not sure about Genisis but there are several threads related to Lightforce just do a search and you'll I'm sure your find feedback on them.

Thinking of getting some new spotties. Dont know if i will get lightforce xgts or genisis. They will be hid'd courtesy of thumpa. But still deciding on the type yet. Any feedback would be appreciatted.

Which way did you end up going?
I have the IPF's from nissan and put a set of HID's in them and i'm pretty happy but i'm actually thinking of buying a set of the Genesis HID's of Thumpa but i'd like to see them fitted to a D40 nudge bar 1st.

Guys, im doing a deal with the Gens this and next month, so please feel free to contact me

I have the genesis and 70w thumpa hids, absolutley fantastic, would highly recomend.

I have the XGT's non HID and am also very happy with them, excellent light output.

Mitch

The XGT's are a great choice, i put a set on 2 weeks ago and me and a mate went out to line them up, at that point he had a set of IPF's XS on his cruiser and even though he was happy with them he was converted and went and bought a set of the XGT's during the week.

He now blames me for being $500 plus less in the pocket but he says its well worth it.

XGT's you will find are hard to
Fit to
Some bars due to their sheer bulk. Genisis are very adjustable. And the filter are better fitted too

Latest posts

Back