Little Exploring in the CedarCk - Waterford area (SEQ)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmacca

Reaction score
Well, I took the ute out for it's 1st "little" explore trip today. I had to pick up something down in the Beenleigh area, so I thought it was a good time to check to see if the tracks that I had been on in my Zook was still open and what condition they were in. This also gave me a chance to lock the hubs in for the 1st time since owning the car and to see how it performed offroad. I never bought it for the use of any hard wheeling as I have a Zook that I use, but I was curious to see how it went and also to try out the new Muddies. I didn't do any hard as I was by myself but more of a bit of a explore around the area to see what's on offer down that way..... As usual, there's always plenty of lazy people's rubbish and burnout cars, etc and the odd police crime site, but definitely worth another visit, but in my zook next time.
Here's a few pics from the outing.....

Entrance point
DSC00002_zps4f2ab8c9.jpg

these next few photos are tracks that are more for the cars with lockers and the usual panel protection
DSC00003_zps6f0ece0c.jpg

DSC00004_zpsfdba59a3.jpg

DSC00005_zpsc2b1c9e1.jpg

More:
My ute with the new Federal Couragia MTs on Prado Steel Rims
DSC00010_zps3245d0b4.jpg

DSC00011_zps4b16c210.jpg

Drove this section, but unlike my Zook, wheel careful placement was required if I wanted to keep the forward motion going..... Plus the ute needs a bit more of a lift as the front tyres rub and the rear also rub on the rear plastic section of the side step....
DSC00012_zps04413628.jpg

Where I went
GoogleView_zps292f342c.jpg

The +15 offset of the Prado steelies looks good, I reckon with 235 85's they'ed be a pretty good package with a 2 inch lift.

Latest posts

Back