little rubbing body lift 2 inch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockster

Reaction score
my 33's rub a little on full lock little bit more while on full flex but nothing bad.
if i get a 2inch body lift will this stop it from rubbing on full flex.

some pic of today

Attachments

• DSC01234.jpg
    DSC01234.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 106
will certainly help, being a coil front end you should get a 3" suspension lift IMO though, easier then ****ing around doing a BL but costs a fair bit more.

just got a 2inch suspension lift couple of months ago so have to improvise. what would your advice be buddy what would you do

have you trimmed the guards yet? you could get a heat gun and just mold them back so to speak

I know a few other members have body lifts and 33s and it has eliminated scrubbing. But it apparently can still depend on your rim offset.

I have 32s and even with my guards trimmed u would still get scrubbing on turn and flex. I think it's because of the offset, once again. I've not got a 2 inch body lift and it does not scrub out anymore. Used Zordo body lift kit. Have not had it engineered/lane change test.

Does anyone know if I need to extend brake lines etc when adding a 2" body lift to my already lifted nav. (2")

Does anyone know if I need to extend brake lines etc when adding a 2" body lift to my already lifted nav. (2")

Mate, u just asked that in another thread. Go check the answer there

bodylift will help, if not guard modification is the answer.

I got 32" over 16x8 -28
trimmed guards and upgraded torsion bars

little scrubbing - I think body lift will definitely
help - I am also planning to install one some
time soon

cheers guy's appreciate the help. going out on mate's property on sunday doing a mud run. break in new mickey thomson 285/70/17's muddies

Haha righto. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it boss. I was just curious and was t sure where to post it but if it bothers you that much then don't read it!!

Back