Long term D22 build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great post- I like the design of those pistons. Is that some sort of a heavier metal insert in the top of those?
Are the Patrol Con Rod's heavier?
Also what did you do with your rims and are they 16x7 ? cheers vic

It's a special coating to help spread the heat but they do have a different metal compound from the top ring up. The only difference between navara and patrol motors are the rings are thicker than navaras. I'll get some photos shortly of the sitting together. The steel rims of the single cab? Or the dual cab? I have both sets still

Oh ok -for sure, i'd like to see those pic's. well the question I want to ask is are you selling them? Thing is I only need one for a spare- or two! Just a thought :) Do you know what offset they are?

No idea on offset. they are fairly rust hence why i got the alloys. with the 255s the sidewall bulges past the flairs. If i can find another set of alloys i will hand em on.

Got her running on Monday at about 2:30pm. So far all sweet next up fitting some gauges swapping bullbars and rewire a few items.

Did you do any port matching on the intake or exhaust, or were they good to start with?

Latest posts

Back