longer rear shocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big zetor

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know if we can get extra long rear shocks instead of the normal 2 inch can we get ones that are 4-6 inch longer. I cut and rotated the mounts on my last d40 but i cant be bothered mucking around with my new one. thinking maybe another 4x4 might have the same mounts but in a longer shock. cheers

Rancho are the only ones i know of that make long travel shocks for the d40. 4" from memory. and adjustable too...

You can use any brand shock as long as the ends are correct, they don't have to be advertised as for a this or a that.

yeah early mitsu triton ones are 60mm longer the only thing you need to do is drill the hole bigger on the diff mount from 14mm t0 16mm and use a 16mm bolt. the part number is 12698GR ironman easy fix.

Do you need longer? Are they stretching out older full droop?

Try unhooking your shocks and stretching your rear suspension and see how much you need.

I have unhooked them old mate which is why i need longer, I'm running 4 inch over standed in the rear and 3 inch in the front. cheers

I have unhooked them old mate which is why i need longer, I'm running 4 inch over standed in the rear and 3 inch in the front. cheers

Fair enough, if you measure the full droop and the max compressed you'd at least know how much you need

Bilsteins are available in a longer length fron the states. Top quality and cheaper than here. Check 4x4parts.com.

Latest posts

Back