look at that

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OP aussie is not a place, Australia is a place however.

anyway I think he means the fact its a king cab D22, I personally hate king cabs so it can stay wherever it is lol.

Gotta love a style side king cab. My last ute was an '86 d21 style side king cab, with the integral flares and smooth tub top, it looked like a mini chev c10. Spewin i got rid of it, never seen one with that tub style since. It looked fantastic for such a shit box and was dead straight. Would have made an excellent mini truck dropped on its guts on fat wheels and an engine conversion.

OP aussie is not a place, Australia is a place however.

anyway I think he means the fact its a king cab D22, I personally hate king cabs so it can stay wherever it is lol.

C'mon, aussie is as much a place as pomgolia -- let's not get all bitter and twisted about semantics. You two just :makeout:...

As for the ute -- Hate it!

yeah it looks pretty stupid with the weird bumper, 3" rails and the stupid tail pipe. Pointless as a work rig or tourer too i spose. I used to get more shit on the back of my old king cab than the beverly hillbillys tho.

Back