Looking for Canopy for my D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the market for a canopy. So whats the verdict, who got what. Who is willing to put their name against a recommendation?

I'll put my name against and Avenger or if you can get better treatment out of Caddy in your area than Caddy in Melbourne a Caddy since they are very similar.

I'm getting a canopy as soon as I have the cash. I love the look of the Carryboy!! They aren't the cheapest out there but in my opinion they are the best looking. I've spoken to the guys at Carryboy too and they have been more than happy to answer any of my questions and send emails with shots of cars they have done.

All good ideas Biscuits and you've just limited yourself to a few different companies because not all of them make high top and straight back. If side access is important to you though be sure to check out the ones that utilise the full areas for the lift up window and not just part of the side wall.

Latest posts

Back