losing water

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister2

Reaction score
Hey,

I have a d22 3.0lt TD

Anyway long story short I have been losing water.

I recently replaced the radiator (old one was cracked), did a pressure test (came up fine), ran the engine and watched the radiator and there was no air coming through, there is no water in the oil or oil in the water (as far as I can tell).

Now I decided to do a compression test and bought a tester. Heres the stupid part, I can't for the life of me work out where the glow plugs are and how to get to them.

Any pics/tips etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Last edited:
2011-01-24_050232_2_Glowplug_Rail_Los.jpg

you have to remove the busbar (live rail) and remove the oil seals to get the plugs out. Pic shows crossover pipe removed. hope this helps

you have to remove the busbar (live rail) and remove the oil seals to get the plugs out. Pic shows crossover pipe removed. hope this helps

Thanks mate, you wouldn't have a pic further away would you? just so I have some perspective on what im actually looking at

Perfect, thanks heaps.

And another question the pipe running into the air box, whats it called? Mine is broken and im struggling to find a new one cause I dont know what its called haha

That what I thought, keep coming up with snorkels haha.

Thanks ill have to order one locally by the look of it (no cheapy off ebay haha)

Latest posts

Back