LSD Differential Sound broken or noisy when turning click here

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob
I have in my shed the lsd center from my diff when i put the locker in. When it was removed there was no noises from the diff. Was keeping it for just in case but yours for cheap (say $50, or whatever) if you want it.

Sounds good.... when would be a suitable time to come around ?

For the moment, all I can afford to do is just keep driving it and putting up with the noise until the diff warms up when it seems to get more quieter...... my main concern is though: "will this cause any damage to the diff that will result in me being stranded & unable to drive it?"

OK... Finally got around to taking the Ute down to Harts Transmission at Brendale.... The fellas were good there but not sure on the price as most of it was labour costs..... Anyhow, they removed the diff and checked the centre out, cleaned and refitted and adjusted it up to what he says is the safe limit b4 u start putting too much strain and causing other issues. I think he mentioned 80ft/lbs ?? not sure. Anyhow, refilled the Diff using Penrite LSD140 and also the Penrite Additive and it's been quite as a mouse for the past few weeks......Happy now :)

Latest posts

Back