Marine Parks.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may need to ask shooters and fisher party about selling public assets - they just did a dirty deal with LNP in nsw to sell electricity assets, and for what? Shooting in natioal parks.

Never thought Id agree with you. But there's a first.

Its a dirty deal that should be reversed.

what more could you expect from NSW...never thought there was any more elec assets to sell off....Jeff sold all our utilities off years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing the state of the electricity network in Victoria they still persist on going through with it.

Privatisation of Vic's power industry created a lot of jobs that wouldn't have been there if it remained a government entity. I don't agree with selling off all of a states assets but remaining under government control is not always the best option either.

A mate of mine works for a subby of Transgrid, he makes a killing out it.

Yeah I see what your saying, if the worker isn't needed. I have no problems laying them off, however do it for the right reasons.

Because there a useless prick and should be fired, not because there at the bottom of the list.

Having worked in both local and federal government departments I can tell you I'd rather work in the private sector. Sure there used to be the idea that a cushy government job meant 12 monthly pay rises and barring any major f'ups the job was pretty much yours for life but at the same time there was little incentive to do things better.

Years ago it wasn't the case, years ago even government workers constantly tried to better themselves but it got to the stage where the lazy arse aussie attitude moved in and such workers became complacent in their positions. It was no wonder selling off assets became such a viable option. Don't get me wrong there is lazy arseholes in the private sector but it's not as easy to be in the private sector where you have to work to keep your job.

As far as I am concerned. Your at work to make your boss money, not there to cost him or her money.

If you dont wanna work, quit and do something else.

Just dont go on the dole or pump several kids out.

If you dont wanna work, you should not be picked up by the tax payer.

If they have kids, remove them and let them fail as they deserve.

Well if that's your attitude come and work for me, I wont pay you but I'll be happy if you work to make me money!

I dont think its a big ask for you to work.

Why should everyone else pick up your laziness.

Oh and I expect to be payed, AWA's encouraged all the guys I work with to work hard and they got an extra 60 grand a year for there hardwork.

Nope. I am happy with the industy average, if I prove myself to be a hard worker. Then I should be rewarded extra.

Latest posts

Back