Matt's D22 Custom Tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your truck is looking awesome. can you please get a photo from the drivers seat? I've been looking at getting an xrox bar for my black nav.
What was the biggest issue with fitting?

Thanks, the bar looks the same inside as a normal bar mabye a tad bit higher but missing the side hoops. I got the 50mm body lift bar and I think thier idea of 50mm is different to mine.

Yup - interested! Pretty free every other fortnight starting 18th
Feb
I'd be keen as for the trip to five rocks! Assuming I'm not working that weekend! Some time after the 18 of feb would be super primo!

Luke and Josh i'll post it up in the Gladstone section

Some good pics there mate!

Cheers mate

My mate has a standard xrox bar he reckons it was a PITA to fit. Nothing lined up and he had to redrill a few holes to make it work.

Thanks, the bar looks the same inside as a normal bar mabye a tad bit higher but missing the side hoops. I got the 50mm body lift bar and I think thier idea of 50mm is different to mine.

That's what i thought about it sitting a little higher than a standard bar. Would still be great to see a pic so i can make my mind up. looking from the front they look to sit higher on both Body lifted and non BL trucks. As long as it not to high ill get one unless i can find an ARB bar cheap enough.
Can the xrox bar take a Warn high mount? i may have access to one at the right price if it will fit.

Josh

Looking real tough mate ..

can i ask why the XROX bar was so hard to fit????

cheers dozzel

Looking real tough mate ..

can i ask why the XROX bar was so hard to fit????

cheers dozzel

Cheers

The side mounts have about 10mm difference in height for the mounting holes so at the moment it sits higher on one side and rubs on the headlight, and the front bash plate didnt fit and I had to modify that

Cheers

The side mounts have about 10mm difference in height for the mounting holes so at the moment it sits higher on one side and rubs on the headlight, and the front bash plate didnt fit and I had to modify that

farrrrrrkkk.....

i hope mine is not like that. if i ever get it i have been waiting 5 weeks.

farrrrrrkkk.....

i hope mine is not like that. if i ever get it i have been waiting 5 weeks.

If your not getting the 50mm body lift version of the bar you should be right. I haven't heard anything bad about that one

hey mate question are they 33's on there or 31's cause they def look the goods

Ha ha mabye. Zip ties hold the world together. Im trying to find the number plate bracket for the bar

Back