Matt's D22 Custom Tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boosted

Reaction score
Started the build on my custom tray. Got most of the building done, now for the fidley bits

Before

Lifting the tray off

Tray off

Watching this for sure. Keep up the pictures.
looks like 1800w x 1600L (?)
Had considered doing same with the spare but for me it is too high. Are you going to infill the sides with sheet or leave it open underneath?
How tall are the mounts 300? Am looking at about 120 -150 raised from the chassis.
Got any pics of the mounting to the chassis?

I've mounted it higher as I am trying to get a much possible departure angle (Possible SAS in the future). It is at 300mm to have enough room under the tray to fit 33's when I get a new set of tyres. I looked at mounting the tyre on the tray but I didnt want it blocking my rear view. The mounts are 12mm plate, nice spotting 08KINGCAB. I figured having it that high I wouldnt be loosing to much storage room as I am putting a roof height vinyl canopy on it. I am probably also going to mount boxes underneath the tray aswell. I'll post some closer pictures on monday as I only had my iphone.

Just fitted the lights to the tray. Should look pretty good once its painted

My mate droped round in his patrol and let me fit up one of his 33's. I likey, I likey a lot

d22dave - no hoist just a 3.4t crane :)

justdrinkbeer - it can easily be lifted by 2 people, im going to put plastic windows front and back to see through

pretty serious tray Boosted. cant wait to see it all painted and wearing 33s. should look damn tough.

Thanks for all the great comments, good to see my work gets positive comments. Once I finish building this I might look at starting to build some sliders. Might even make a few more while im at it if anyone is interested.

Thanks for all the great comments, good to see my work gets positive comments. Once I finish building this I might look at starting to build some sliders. Might even make a few more while im at it if anyone is interested.

Sliders would be sweet! what sort of $$$ are you thinking? i think you may get a few interested.

Back