Maxxis Bighorns 265/75/16 anyone running these

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Such Is Life

Reaction score
Just a shout out To everyone Bob Jane has the above 10 ply for $269 per corner.

Have had them on for a couple of weeks was going to get BFG KM2 but reviews and guys at BJ's convinced me to go Bighorns.

So far so good completed powerlines really grippy on the rocks but look as though they will wear quick has anyone got any data on wear rates?

got mine for $250 in vic park about 2 months back.
have done approx 3500kms in those 2 months and been happy with the wear.
however when i first took it to the powerlines it seems to wear real quick off road when you're finding traction on the rocks.
they were $100 cheaper each to the km2s which was why i got them but they've to be one of the noisiest at 100-110kmh.

Cheers.

I got mine on fleet so was assuming paying cash they would be cheeper.

I am getting some King steel wheels in a few weeks and will run the bighorns as a second set.

Off road you said they wear quicker? Chipping, cuts or just general wear.

I was going to get them but was swayed to BFG at,s as they get about 30% extra wear out of them,and are very good in the mud anyway.
Got them for $270 each last friday...

i'm seeing signs of chipping from the first run in the powerlines so i think if i were to go there another time or 2 some big chunks will start to come off. i might to back to the km2s next time as it was a lot quieter on the road and did not show any signs of chipping even when i used it hard. might even go the bfs all-terrain. mate done 80 000kms on them and still have 5-6mm tread?

Latest posts

Back