Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 ribs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just got 265/75/16 fitted today and i have standard height and no rubbing or any issues at all, but when off road and front wheel on full lock going up a hill i would say it rubs on back of mud flap but quick trim and its sorted, what a difference its made I'm wrapped as can be with them, i see people complaining about power loss but i can hardly see a difference at all maybe the slightest in take off but not really noticeable, my opion

Onya pete! Glad to hear no issues! Did you get ATZ's? They're a sexy lookin tyre! Any pics?

Onya pete! Glad to hear no issues! Did you get ATZ's? They're a sexy lookin tyre! Any pics?

here some pics, i had a good week i scored the mickey t's $1200 all fitted, a full rear tub for $500 with genuine lockable hard lid, tub liner, roll bar, rear bar and rear tail gate with out dent like mine had so i transfered it all straight on to my rear bonus it was same colour

Attachments

• petes navstr 2.jpg
    petes navstr 2.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 218
  • petes navstr 3.jpg
    petes navstr 3.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 175
  • petes navstr 4.jpg
    petes navstr 4.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 216
  • petes navstr1.jpg
    petes navstr1.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 179
They look awesome. I'm considering sticking a set of 5 or 4 ribs on my nav, but not sure if it'll cause dramas before the lift kit :S. As i think it will be a little while until the lift kit comes to reality.

They look awesome. I'm considering sticking a set of 5 or 4 ribs on my nav, but not sure if it'll cause dramas before the lift kit :S. As i think it will be a little while until the lift kit comes to reality.

i dont have a lift on mine and no problems at all and i still haven't even cut the mud flap yet

well i haven't done 10,000 klms yet but they aren't noisy at all not a damm whine even at 100 or 120 km i was bit surprised and only thing i hear is the snorkel sucking air,

yeah i was like holy shit these are quiet! when i first got em.
had em for about 20k km now and u can hear em, but not that bad, doesnt annoy you or anything. at 100kmh the wind is probly noisier if u got the window down

Hmmm changed my mind. Might go the 4-rib instead of 5. If i'm changing my pretty much brand new duelers, i might as well get the real deal. I guess my once or twice off-road trip a month is enough . Gonna go check some prices, etc tomorrow. Even though Pete and few others did say, no rubbing or anything without any lift, i sure hope they're right! 265/75's definitely fill the mud guards more than these bridgestones...

Hmmm changed my mind. Might go the 4-rib instead of 5. If i'm changing my pretty much brand new duelers, i might as well get the real deal. I guess my once or twice off-road trip a month is enough . Gonna go check some prices, etc tomorrow. Even though Pete and few others did say, no rubbing or anything without any lift, i sure hope they're right! 265/75's definitely fill the mud guards more than these bridgestones...

go 4 rib they made my nav, every time i look at old tires and then look at the new ones it does things for me that no other tire has done ha ha ha na worst case cut your flap a liitle bit and you'll be sweet as, i got mine 1200 fitted from a mate who owns tire power

anyone heard of somebody fitting 285-75r16s? i know they will definatley rub on the gaurds but i dont mind taking them off. i have a 2" susp lift and 2" body lift. Cheers

Latest posts

Back