mickey thompson atz $$$$

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupidly asked the local tyre shop today the price on the MT ATZ 5 rib. Quoted $250.00 each. He said they are discontinued and you are basically paying for 3 and getting the 4th free. Same size as I paid $265.00 and I thought that was cheap.

Why didn't I ask him a couple of weeks ago?

Get onto Cornells in Sydney. I was quoted $275ea for 265/75/16 MTZ. So i assume the ATZ would beuch the same if not better. Plus free delivery to Brissy and most Major Cities.

Stupidly asked the local tyre shop today the price on the MT ATZ 5 rib. Quoted $250.00 each. He said they are discontinued and you are basically paying for 3 and getting the 4th free. Same size as I paid $265.00 and I thought that was cheap.

Why didn't I ask him a couple of weeks ago?

Joe that's a great price. Where did u get these prices if I may ask. In the market for some new rubber and really want mickey tees!

Cheers

$265 was Donnellans in Preston (Luke)
$250 was Revolution Motors in Seymour

These are fitted and balanced.

Last edited:
Damn you east coast boys have it good over there, you can add on at least another $50 a tyre here in Perth. The last prize I got for mtz 265-70-17 was $424 a corner.

Latest posts

Back