Moving along nicely now

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pix

Reaction score
I'm excited now, like a kid at Christmas. I've just ordered my Beaudesert exhast and ASE intercooler. I'll be watching the mail box like a dingo watches a human baby. Also have the steel for my home fab tray and all the components for my dual battery, air compressor and sub install. Whew I'm going to be busy as.

I'll upload photos as the build progresses, I've been a bit slow due to deployments and such, which will happen over the Christmas period again, but before and after that it'll be all hands on deck to kit out my nav.

When I get back in the new year I'll hit up Scotty for sliders and brush bars to complete the build.

Thanks for all the inspiration and ideas fellas!!!

Attached is where I'm starting from for phase 2 of the nav experience.

Attachments

• IMG_0835.JPG
    IMG_0835.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 62
Hey, talk to SimonK on here about the ASE kit. He modified his so he wouldn't have to modify his bullbar.

Cheers Dave, I bailed on the ASE kit this afternoon and decided on the slightly more expensive northside4x4 intercooler. So I hope I've made the right choice, they said no piping is run in wheel arches and no hole in bull bar required.

Latest posts

Back