MTQ Engine systems dandenong

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazz

Reaction score
Has anyone dealt with MTQ in Dandenong?

I'm sending the D40 there after the Nissan dealer tried to resolve a fuel pressure issue. I didnt like the approach from nissan of fitting new parts at my expense until the issue resolved itself.

Anyway, who has used MTQ and what were they like?

Had one of my trucks there with a computer issue. Seemed to be honest and sorted the problem eventually. But keep in mind some of these issues with modern cars are "outside" of the inbuilt diagnostics and can be quite hard to find. They seemed to take a "check and test" approach, rather than simply replace shit.

Would I go back there ? YES

Had one of my trucks there with a computer issue. Seemed to be honest and sorted the problem eventually. But keep in mind some of these issues with modern cars are "outside" of the inbuilt diagnostics and can be quite hard to find. They seemed to take a "check and test" approach, rather than simply replace shit.

Would I go back there ? YES

Thanks, I'm happy with that.

Not expecting miracles, just a proffesional approach to solving the problem. Rather than trial and error at the customers expense method.

Back