Murder

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please tone this down.

Dont turn this into a race slur as every race has a small percentage of morons and scumbags whether there white or Asian or Lebs.

Dave.

some not all

they come here and rap our women,melset our kid ,sell drugs and become crime lords and start to fuck our country up just like they did theres and expect to be treated differently and same we are raciest well call me fucking raciest if i think it is fucking wrong.

and all the wife bashers and rapests and child melesters go to gaol and have to be seperate because all they other scum even thinks that they dont deserve to be alive. we should put them in with everyone eles and let them get sorted out they wont last a week. some people shouldnt be born.

i vote scotty for pm next election their will be another box with your name next to it with a tick in it from me

While I agree with some of the stuff in this thread.

Like I said every race has a percentage of freaks and scumbags.

I am white and can think of some white scumbags aswell.

Warning one, please tone it down and dont turn this into a race slur.

The warning is to get this thread locked. I dont like being a prick but someone has gotta.

Dave.

thanks Dave, boys im not usually one to say anything, i am lebanese and most of my mates are aussies, i agree with what most of you guys are saying people come here to get away from the shit in their own countries and are given everything here and abuse the privellage, dennis fergison not a leb or asian he is a white bloke and he still mollestered kids!!

Anthony.

Anthony its cool, peoples race is not something I consider before talking to them.

I know someone of almost every race and if there a decent person I will talk to them.

Anyways back on topic.

Ill find a link to the article use are refering to.

Dave.

yer i dont really care about races or if your green or blue its just not right what some people do to get them selfs going

i have been hearing it on the radio all day the bloke was 23, picked his daughter up from her mothers place and apparantly stabbed her over 20 times chucked her in the paddock then torched the car, and peing put in jail is like a long holiday, foxtel, tennis/basketball courts cook your own food, all at tax payers expence. ok i just wasnt sure if this was turning a bit ferral, but all good now.

Man charged with stabbing murder of daughter
Allegedly threatened to kill her several times
Toddler's body found dumped in grassland
A man will face a Melbourne court today charged with stabbing his two-year-old daughter to death after picking her up for an access visit.

Ramazan Acar, 23, of Meadow Heights in Melbourne's north, collected his daughter Yazmina from his ex-partner's house at Hallam, in Melbourne's southeast, on Wednesday evening.

Homicide squad Detective Senior Constable Scott Jones told an out-of-sessions hearing last night that Mr Acar threatened to kill Yazmina during several telephone calls made to him by the girl's mother as he drove to an address at Campbellfield, near Meadow Heights.

Police allege Mr Acar stabbed his little girl at the Campbellfield address.

Yazmina's body was found in a field beside the Greenvale Reservoir, near his home, about 1.35am AEDT yesterday.

An autopsy conducted yesterday afternoon found the girl died from multiple stab wounds, Det Jones said.

Mr Acar is accused of dumping Yazmina's body at Greenvale before returning to Campbellfield, where he allegedly set fire to his four-wheel drive.

Detectives arrested him and a 23-year-old Campbellfield woman a short time later in another vehicle.

The woman was later released without charge.

Mr Acar, who wore blue cloth forensic overalls and was barefoot, did not address the bail justice after the summary of the case.

He spent most of the hearing with his eyes cast downward but appeared calm throughout.

Mr Acar has been remanded in custody to appear in the Melbourne Magistrates' Court today.

Read more: Ramazan Acar charged with murdering his two-year-old daughter | News.com.au

Heres the story, while I agree this guy is a sack of crap that deserves to face a linchmob I think a Psychiatric evaluation should be done to see if he is crazy or just a heartless prick.

The time he spends in jail will be a hard time, I cant see the hardest of criminals making friends with him.

He is gonna have a bad time in jail.

Dave.

Here's a white crazy dude. Different country though.

Three bodies found in hollow tree

November 19, 2010 - 5:03PM

An unemployed tree-trimmer, arrested after a teenage girl was found bound and gagged in his basement, pointed the way to the bodies of her brother, mother and another woman, stuffed into garbage bags and hidden in a hollow tree.
The three victims and the rescued 13-year-old disappeared more than a week ago from a blood-spattered home.
Authorities said all three were killed there, though they did not say how, and that the tree-trimmer, Matthew Hoffman, gave investigators information through his lawyer that led them to the bodies in woods in central Ohio.
Advertisement: Story continues below
Knox County Sheriff David Barber said part of the hollow tree had to be cut away to remove the remains.
Hoffman, an ex-convict who spent six years in a Colorado prison on arson and other charges, remained jailed on charges of kidnapping the girl, Sarah Maynard, and is the only suspect in the killings, Sheriff Barber said.
The 30-year-old has appeared in court, but has not entered a plea.
Knox County public defender Bruce Malek, who is representing Hoffman, said on Thursday he could not comment.
Sarah, her mother Tina Herrmann, her 11-year-old brother Kody Maynard, and family friend Stephanie Sprang were reported missing after Ms Herrmann failed to show up for work at a local Dairy Queen on November 10.
A day later, a deputy found what authorities called an unusual amount of blood inside her home, and her pick-up truck was found near the campus of Kenyon College.
Hoffman was questioned that same day. Sheriff Barber said police found him sitting in his car near a bike trail close to where the pick-up was found.
A police commando team found Sarah over the weekend in the basement of Hoffman's home in Mount Vernon, about 64 kilometres north-east of Columbus.
Investigators would not discuss details of her ordeal, but have said she is doing well, considering the circumstances.
"We're inspired by Sarah's bravery," Sheriff Barber said.
He said Sarah was home at the time of the killings, but added: "What she saw, I can't speak to that."
The remains were found in a wildlife preserve in Fredericktown, about a 24-kilometre drive from Hoffman's home and about a 32-kilometre drive from the Herrmann home.
Sheriff Barber declined to speculate on a motive. It was unclear how well Hoffman knew the four, but the sheriff suggested that the defendant had been watching them.
He lived about 16 kilometres from Herrmann's home - a split-level house surrounded by a big yard, trees and two country roads - but his mother and stepfather own a home less than a kilometre away.
Hoffman's former girlfriend claimed he choked her, pushed her against a wall and pinned her neck with his forearm during an argument at his house on October 24, according to a police report.
The woman told investigators she thought he was going to kill her, but did not want to press charges.
Hoffman's Colorado convictions stemmed from a town house fire set to cover up a burglary.
He returned to Ohio after he was released in 2007.

I read that one aswell Dion.The world has gone crazy.I'm not racist either and it wasn't a racist thread.There are god,bad and indifferent in every race god knows I know some scum bag aussies that are a waste of fresh air but the thread was about cock heads killing their kids.Mental issue shouldn't be brought into it.It is like the women who kill their kids because they were post natal or I just snapped it wasn't me,bad luck you did it and know you die.The mental health system is there for people who need it so they don't do this shit.

It's also not one race vs another race. A couple in Korea let their young baby die of starvation while they raised a virtual child in an online game.

The Cardboard Queen Mary should be loaded up with these people and Scotty, you're needed at the helm of the tow boat.

It's also not one race vs another race. A couple in Korea let their young baby die of starvation while they raised a virtual child in an online game.

The Cardboard Queen Mary should be loaded up with these people and Scotty, you're needed at the helm of the tow boat.

I'm going for PM Tony so I will give the orders on when and where the Queen mary drops its rubbish.NEWS FLASH there has been a terrible tradgedy at sea.I wonder how many times that head line could be used before someone cotton on to it.:sarcastic:

I've had a few scotches, so I'm not going to write what I think about all this crap, but a hint. Just today I heard on the radio that there is a push to ban the term "liquor" from advertising, things like "Liquor Barn", The Liquor Outlet" etc.

And Why?? Because it MAY offend some groups. I'm going outside to yell certain words until I go hoarse, seeyas:devil::devil::devil:

Just today I heard on the radio that there is a push to ban the term "liquor" from advertising, things like "Liquor Barn", The Liquor Outlet" etc.

And Why?? Because it MAY offend some groups.

I'm afraid I don't get it? How is it offensive? Don't tell me it's because some religions can't drink...

Moose McGillácuddy's is a pub in Hawaii, their motto:

Liquor up front, poker in the rear.

Latest posts

Back